– Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis and Priscilla Presley, died at 54 from a small bowel obstruction caused by scar tissue from previous bariatric surgery.
– Her death was determined to be "natural" by the County of Los Angeles Department of Medical Examiner.
– Lisa Marie was found unresponsive at her home and was transported to a hospital, where she later passed away.
– Initially, her cause of death was deferred, and further investigation and tests were conducted to determine the exact cause.
– The specific tests being run were not disclosed due to the ongoing investigation.
– Prior to her death, Lisa Marie had been on life support in intensive care after a suspected cardiac arrest.
– The medical examiner's determination of the cause of death was made after additional studies and evaluations.
– Lisa Marie Presley died on January 12, 2023, at the age of 54.